Friday, June 29, 2012

Chocolate & Help

Just like many other girls in the world, I cannot not say yes to chocolate. Though it seems so sinful, every time someone give me chocolates, I would say, "Ow, another one? OK. Thanks." even when my mind knows that I have had enough chocolate for the day.

Anyway, just like I cannot say no to chocolate, I cannot help not to share this message. It has appeared twice in 10 minutes right after I prayed, "God, I want to write something on my blog today."

So, here is the message: HELP IS ON THE WAY!

These are the web places where I saw the message:
- ODB: June 29, 2012
- Mercies (Israel Houghton ft. Kirk Franklin)

I hope the song and the devotion encourage you like it encourages me! Be strong and faithful 'til our help is here!

Cheers,
Raissa

No comments:

Post a Comment