Saturday, January 12, 2013

Led

You're not in the driver's seat; I am. Mark 8:34 (MSG)
I have recently started watching Happy Endings as recommended by a good friend of mine. Quickly, I can identify myself so similar to Jane, a control-freak and a perfectionist. Thank God, I am not that severe yet. However, yes, I admit that I often like things to be in my order and my ways.

So, when that verse came up in my morning Bible reading today, I was corrected. I should not try to lead things into the purpose that I want them to be but I should be led by the One who knows the way. For me, it also means releasing control and let God take the steering wheel of my life.
What good would it do to get everything you want and lose you, the real you? What could you ever trade your soul for? Mark 8:37 (MSG)

1 comment:

  1. who's that good friend of yours? *winkwink*

    anw, now that you've watched it, i can post a lot of quotes i've been saving in the phone drafts hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete